Michaele Knous Counseling and Therapy
It’s Not About What You Need to Do – It’s About Who You Want to Be
- Asking yourself “Why am I so stuck?”
- Having difficulty managing overwhelming emotions?
- Struggling with feelings of “I’m not enough?”
- Emotionally disconnected from yourself, friends, loved ones?
- Concerned that you’ve tried to make things better, but just not working?
I can help! Together we can explore these questions and more. I’ll help you to better understand and resolve the challenges in your life, become more aware, and uncover unhealthy patterns that no longer serve you.
How do you want to show up in the world – in your relationships, your work? Most importantly, how do you want to show up for you?
No One Belongs Here More Than You - Brene Brown
ALL IMPERFECTIONS ARE WELCOME
Pease Call Today for Your Free 20 Minute Phone Consultation where you will have an opportunity to ask questions, share your concerns, and if comfortable make an appointment for your first session. I can see you in person or teletherapy (video, zoom, online, internet).
Following is insurance I take:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois PPO
- Blue Choice
- United Health
Here Are Some Places to Get Started
Here you will find information about counseling for you
Here you will find information regarding online services.
I'm here to help. Please feel free to reach out today. Providing services to: Naperville, Downers Grove, Aurora, Oswego, Bolingbrook, Plainfield, Lisle, Glen Ellyn, Oak Brook, Wheaton, Warrenville and more.