You – your story – are unique and exceptional. That is why I’ll help create a unique approach for you during our work together.
With individual therapy, I can help you:
- Explore unhealthy patterns and behaviors that may be impacting significant relationships and find new ways to show up in these relationships.
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Learn how to manage depression and relieve past hurts
- Heal family of origin issues
- Develop and cultivate self-worth and self-esteem
- Manage life transitions (divorce, new relationship, loss of a loved one, a new job, loss of a job, deciding to have children, empty nesters and more).
I believe we are all wired to grow and heal. During our therapy process, you will gain new insights, perspectives and be seen, known and recognized for your authentic self. You will realize your strengths and hopefully rid yourself of protective obstacles that no longer serve you. This journey will not only be healing, but transformative as well.