You – your story – are unique and exceptional. That is why I’ll help create a unique approach for you during our work together.
I work with women who tend to give more time to others than they do themselves – leaving very little time or focus for themselves.
- Explore unhealthy patterns, behaviors impacting significant relationships.
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Learn how to manage depression and relieve past hurts
- Heal family of origin issues
- Develop and cultivate self-acceptance, self-worth and self-esteem
- Create boundaries with others
- Work/life balance
- Manage life transitions (divorce, new relationship, loss of a loved one, a new job, loss of a job, deciding to have children, empty nesters and more).
I believe we are all wired to grow and heal. During the therapy process, you will gain new insights, and perspectives. You will be seen, known and recognized for your authentic self. You will realize your strengths and hopefully rid yourself of protective obstacles that no longer serve you. This journey will not only be healing, but transformative as well.
“One day you will tell your story of how you’ve overcome what you’re going through now, and it will become part of someone else’s survival guide.”